Finance, Insurance & Aftercare Specialist
John Andrew Ford
- Join NZ's #1 selling Ford business
- Drive Greatness every day through process and excellent customer service
Due to a significant increase in retail sales volumes and aided by great products (including the Ford Ranger, New Ford Escape & New Ford Puma) and the release of our assured future value finance product, we have an opportunity for a driven individual to join John Andrew Ford as a Finance, Insurance & Aftercare Specialist.
John Andrew Ford is the Ford Brand's flagship business and is home to New Zealand's number one selling vehicle the Ford Ranger. This is a very rare opportunity in today's economic climate thus we are looking for the right person and fit for our Great team.
The Finance, Insurance & Aftercare Specialist / Business Manager will work at John Andrew Ford in Grey Lynn. This position and all other Business Managers will report directly to the new vehicle Sales Manager and form an integral part of the daily Drive to achieve all profit and volume related goals.
This opportunity would suit a highly polished, professional business manager with a track record of success who is looking to work in the country's #1 selling Ford business.
With the mindset of work hard and have FUN, we strive to Drive Greatness each and every day, always making sure we maintain our “Number 1 By Choice and Not By Chance” statement.
You will need to possess and achieve the following:
- Develop and maintain an efficient and effective collection policy to ensure outstanding monies are received when due and without discrepancy.
- The drive and commitment to achieve all sales & profit objectives for Finance, aftercare and Insurance.
- Produce a balanced, strong penetration level for finance, aftercare and warranty in line with the Company benchmarks and standards.
- Drive the sales process working with our finance company partners databases to ensure we maximise all opportunities through a consultative and appointment lead sales process.
- Strong customer focus and ability to draw in finance and insurance customers.
- Provide all customers with open and honest understanding of the service that Eagers Automotive F&I can offer.
- Carry out consistent self-analysis of how a deal was closed and what personal tactics were successful in closing the deal.
- Deliver superior customer service at all times that is consistent with Eagers Automotive's commitment to provide customers with a valued service.
- Ability to produce strong results for the dealership with the focus of working within a team unit, having a team focus at all times.
If you are interested in working within this team please apply now using the application form on this page.