COVID-19 Protection Framework Settings - Learn more here.
Finance and Insurance Specialist
- Great opportunity for career progression
- Opportunity to Join Australasia’s largest automotive retailer
Eagers Automotive is currently seeking a Finance and Insurance Specialist to join our dynamic team at Eagers Automotive Corporate reporting to the Group Finance and Aftercare Manager. The ideal candidate for this role will have experience in a Finance Company environment, processing and/or approving credit applications for a range of Finance and Insurance products...
This role is key to the future growth plans of Eagers Automotive NZ – the position requires a high level of professionalism, trust & accountability and will offer exciting rewards for the successful candidate including a generous base, performance and behaviour driven incentives and a company vehicle.
Day to Day Activities- include but are not limited to:
- Build strong relationships between customers and the dealership
- Offering Finance and Insurance solutions for our customers
- Ensuring all Finance and Insurance Agreements are compliant with legislation
- Making all interactions with our business effortless and easy for customers
- Developing your knowledge of our brands, products & services
The successful applicant will possess:
- Intimate understanding of the legislative requirements of the Financial Services Industry
- Consistent track record of exceptional compliance and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Commitment to providing a consistent premium customer experience
- Strong negotiation and closing skills
- High level of computer literacy and exposure to the Microsoft suite
Eagers Automotive offers a dynamic and fast paced environment where you will be rewarded through attractive pay and a great work environment. You will also be provided with opportunities for career development and training.
About Eagers Automotive
Eagers Automotive Limited is an automotive retail group with more than 100 years of automotive experience and over 250 locations throughout Australia and New Zealand. We represent a diversified portfolio of automotive brands, including almost 30 car brands and 10 truck and bus brands. Our dealership locations service over 1 million vehicles across Australia and New Zealand per year.
Eagers Automotive NZ’s mission is to empower and inspire leading automotive environments to deliver customer excellence with consistency, efficiency and sustainability. We offer competitive remuneration, professional development and the chance to grow and progress within a well-established multinational operation