- Great opportunity for career progression
- Opportunity to Join Australasia’s largest automotive retailer
We are seeking applicants to fill a vitally important position in our Dealership. We are looking for a hands-on tyre shop supervisor to take the reins and help continue to forge a path for Eagers Automotive Tyres. The position is based in our modern Manukau Nissan workshop with state-of-the-art equipment available on site.
Massive sales potential awaits the right candidate that can sell our products and services to the public, service customers and the sales team. As well as support the team with a truly hands-on approach.
As we continue to push the Eagers Automotive Tyres division into a competitive and strong marketplace, the south Auckland region is growing by the day and the opportunity to maximize sales grows with it. We are not just a tyre shop for the dealership, we cater to everybody.
We are looking for someone with:
- A strong understanding of the automotive industry in respect of service and parts department operations
- Prior exposure to dealer management systems (ERA/VA) is highly desirable
- 5 years prior experience in a similar role
- Familiarity with technical specifications and all relevant tyre applications.
- Effective teamwork and cooperation skills, with good communication skills.
- Sales management experience.
- Completed all applicable customer service training for Retail or Commercial applications.
In return we offer:
- Competitive Salary Package
- Career progression and development opportunities
- A great working environment and team culture
Manukau Nissan is part of Eagers Automotive Limited, an automotive retail group with more than 100 years of automotive experience and over 250 locations throughout Australia and New Zealand. We represent a diversified portfolio of automotive brands, including almost 30 car brands and 10 truck and bus brands. Our dealership locations service over 1 million vehicles across Australia and New Zealand per year.
Eagers Automotive NZ’s mission is to empower and inspire leading automotive environments to deliver customer excellence with consistency, efficiency, and sustainability. We offer competitive remuneration, professional development, and the chance to grow and progress within a well-established multinational operation
Applicants for this role must hold a full NZ Drivers Licence and be legally entitled to work in NZ to be considered.