COVID-19 Level 3 update. Learn more here.
Types of services
When you come to an Eagers Automotive service & tyre centre, we will ensure you understand the work that is to be done to your vehicle - and how much it will cost. When you collect your vehicle, it will be washed and vacuumed. Your service advisor will provide a full report on the work carried out, the condition of your vehicle and anything you should keep an eye on for the future.
Servicing with an Eagers Automotive dealership is the best way to protect your vehicle.
We offer lifetime transferrable Fixed Price Servicing on all Eagers Automotive and easyauto123 used vehicles.
We offer four used vehicle fixed price Premium services, depending on the size of your vehicle; small, medium, large or prestige. Each Premium Service can be upgraded to a Premium+ service. Our used vehicle fixed price service offers are valid for all makes and models but do not cover wear and tear items.
We recommend booking a manufacturer service if your vehicle has a balance of factory warranty remaining. The Eagers Automotive Fixed Price Service offer is not intended to replace a manufacturer service and additional work may be required to ensure the service meets minimum warranty standards.
The Eagers Automotive and easyauto123 used vehicle fixed price services are below:
PREMIUM FIXED PRICE SERVICE
- SMALL (small cars, small SUVs) $199
- MEDIUM (sedans, medium SUVs) $239
- LARGE (vans, utes, 4X4, large SUVs) $319
- PRESTIGE (sports, luxury, euro) $369
PREMIUM+ FIXED PRICE SERVICE
- SMALL (small cars, small SUVs) $299
- MEDIUM (sedans, medium SUVs) $349
- LARGE (vans, utes, 4X4, large SUVs) $449
- PRESTIGE (sports, luxury, euro) $489
View Fixed Price T&Cs
- All Eagers Automotive and easyauto123 used vehicles have access to lifetime fixed price servicing at an Eagers Automotive or easyauto123 Service & Tyre centre.
- The Eagers Automotive and easyauto123 used vehicle fixed price service offer is available for the life of the vehicle and is transferrable between vehicle owners.
- The minimum recommended service interval for all Eagers Automotive and easyauto123 used vehicles is 12 months. If a vehicle has a balance of factory warranty we strongly recommend servicing is completed as per factory recommendations.
- Eagers Automotive used vehicle fixed price service offers are applicable to any used vehicle sold from any Eagers Automotive dealership, including used car superstores, easyauto123.
- The cost of an Eagers Automotive or easyauto123 Premium used car service is as follows (you can also upgrade to a Premium Plus+ service for an additional fee):
- Small vehicles (small cars, small SUVs): $199
- Medium vehicles (sedans, medium SUVs): $239
- Large vehicles (vans, utes, 4X4s, large SUVs): $319
- Prestige vehicles (sports, luxury, euro): $369
- The cost of an Eagers Automotive or easyauto123 used vehicle service is subject to change without notice.
- The Eagers Automotive or easyauto123 used vehicle fixed price service offer is not intended to replace a recommended factory service. Eagers Automotive service centres will provide a quote for any additional recommended work associated with a vehicle’s specific factory service requirements.
- If during service a vehicle is deemed to require repair or replacement of any parts, additional charges will apply and the customer will be notified before any further work is carried out.
- Eagers Automotive service centres will always quote to use genuine parts and consumables wherever possible as their quality is trusted and preferred. Non-genuine alternatives can be provided upon customer's request.
- easyauto123 service centres will always quote to use non-genuine parts and consumables. Genuine alternatives can be provided upon customer's request.
- Eagers Automotive and easyauto123 used vehicle fixed price service offers excludes wear and tear items. Any work identified as needed resulting from normal wear and tear will be an additional cost.
- Written authorisation from the customer is required for any additional work required.
- Bookings are essential. A vehicle's first service should be pre-booked at the time of vehicle delivery, or soon after. If pre-booked, our Eagers Automotive customer contact centre will send a reminder to customers in the weeks prior to their booking date to reconfirm the time and date of the appointment.
Eagers Automotive New Zealand Service & Tyre Service centres offer factory servicing for most car brands including Mitsubishi, Mazda, Ford, Nissan, Hyundai, Holden, HSV and GMSV.
As members of the Motor Trade Association (MTA), all Eagers Automotive and easyauto123 workshops comply with strict criteria ensuring you get the highest quality service every time. Our state-of-the-art workshops and factory trained technicians are capable of servicing all makes and models and will service your vehicle as per the manufacturer service schedule and requirements.
Genuine parts are used in all franchise vehicle repairs and maintenance by our technicians, so you can be confident of maintaining your manufacturer warranty. Non-genuine parts are also available and are sometimes preferred by customers as they can be a fraction of the price of original equipment manufacturer (OEM) parts. The non-genuine parts we use are high quality and come with a 12-month warranty to give you increased peace of mind.
We want you to be assured you’re getting quality service at a competitive price when you visit an Eagers Automotive or easyauto123 service & tyre centre. Take up our 10% price challenge!
Service your vehicle at one of our Eagers Automotive’s service & tyre centres and you can be confident of not only getting the highest level of professional service, but also the best price. We challenge you to find a cheaper comparable quote for your factory car service or repair, and if you do, we will beat it by 10%* (T&Cs apply).
Let us help get you get your car back on the road without stress.
Eagers Automotive and easyauto123 New Zealand Service & Tyre centres give you access to 12 service centres across Auckland. All our technicians are factory trained and have access to the largest range of quality genuine and non-genuine parts supported by an industry leading parts and workmanship guarantee for your peace of mind.
Eagers Automotive and easyauto123 New Zealand Service & Tyre centres are accredited to carry out our warranty repairs on most makes and models. Our franchise dealer network of 12 locations across Auckland, have factory trained technicians and approved diagnostics tools to carry out warranty repairs in accordance to manufacturer guidelines.
Get your vehicle repaired at one of Eagers Automotive’s service & tyre centres and you can be confident of not only getting the highest level of professional service, but also the best price. We challenge you to find a cheaper comparable quote for your repair, and if you do, we will beat it by 10%* (T&Cs apply).
A Warrant of Fitness inspection is not just about getting a WoF sticker for your vehicle. It is a legal requirement in NZ to ensure your vehicle meets minimum safety requirements and is safe to drive on the road. Eagers Automotive and easyauto123 workshops can conduct a WoF on any make or model vehicle.
A Warrant of Fitness is a general safety check and includes* (but are not limited to):
- Inspect tyre condition including tread depth
- Check brake operation
- Check structural condition of vehicle (rust is not allowed in certain areas)
- Check vehicle lighting
- Inspect glazing (safety of windscreen)
- Check washers and wipers
- Check doors open and close safely
- Check airbags (if fitted)
- Inspection of safety belts (must not be damaged or overly faded and buckles must work properly)
- Check speedometer (must be working)
- Inspect steering and suspension (must be safe and secure)
- Check exhaust (there must be no leaks and the exhaust must not be smoky or louder than the original exhaust system)
- Check fuel system (there must be no leaks)
*Excludes wear and tear items and consumables (i.e oils and fluids)
Terms & Conditions: - *Eagers Automotive’s 10% Price Challenge terms & conditions 1. Eagers Automotive’s based vehicle service centres will beat any reputable competitors’ comparable vehicle service or repair quote by 10% 2. A list of Eagers Automotive’s vehicle service centres can be found here **(link to service/tyre location page) 3. Eagers Automotive’s 10% Price Challenge excludes: a. Quotes from any other Eagers Automotive’s Service Centres; b. Quotes dated more than 6 months prior to the service booking with an Eagers Automotive’s service centre; c. Tyres and tyre fitting; d. Fleet, government and rental vehicles; e. Heavy machinery – call to confirm if unsure; f. Non genuine parts and accessories quotes; g. Accident repairs; h. Manufacturer Free or Capped Price Servicing; i. Quotes for mobile servicing; j. Quotes where the price is the result of an error by the competitor; 4. Competitor quotes must: a. Be from a business with a motor vehicle repair business licence located in the Auckland area; b. Inclusive of GST and all tax; c. Be presented to the Eagers Automotive’s Service Centre prior to or at the time of making the booking. Offer cannot be redeemed retrospectively to services already completed or underway. 5. If the competitor quote does not include all aspects of the vehicle manufacturer’s scheduled handbook service, the service centre may not be able to sign off the handbook. 6. The Eagers Automotive’s 10% Price Challenge is subject to compliance with the relevant service centre’s usual terms and conditions of trade. 7. The Eagers Automotive’s 10% Price Challenge may be terminated or amended at any time without notice.