Tyre Centre Divisional Manager | Auckland City
Tyre Centre Divisional Manager
We have a rare opportunity for a Tyre Centre Division Manager to join Eagers Automotive/John Andrew Ford.
Motivated and driven individuals are sought after to join Eagers Automotive. Eagers Automotive take great pride and is committed to ensuring the highest quality of service to all customers based on a core principle of providing personalised and professional customer service that sets their dealerships apart from its customers.
- Senior Tyre Industry Experience
- Dealers Management Systems (ERA/VA) highly desirable
- Join the team at Eagers Automotive/John Andrew Ford
In this role you will be responsible for overall tyre bay operations, which are located at Grey Lynn, Penrose, Henderson and Manukau. Operating an efficient, productive and profitable business is a key focus for the position, including providing exceptional customer service and maintaining customer relationships.
To succeed in this position, you'll need to be and have:
- A full NZ drivers license
- 5 years prior experience in the same or similar capacity
- Familiarity with technical specifications and all the relevant tyre applications
- Effective teamwork and co-operation skills, with good communication skills
- Sales management experience
- Completed all applicable customer service training for Retail or Commercial applications
The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of the automotive industry in respect of service and parts department operations. Prior exposure to dealer management systems (ERA/VA) is highly desirable but not essential.
If you want to be part of a fun and exciting team that drives greatness in a long standing New Zealand business that offers career options with Australasia’s largest motoring group, then apply now.