COVID-19 Protection Framework Settings - Learn more here.
Assistant Service Manager | North Harbour Mazda
Assistant Service Manager
North Harbour Mazda is a well established dealership on the North Shore of Auckland specialising in one of New Zealand's leading automotive brands - with branches in Glenfield and Silverdale, North Harbour Mazda is situated in the heart of one Auckland's fastest growing regions.
We're currently looking for a motivated and focussed Assistant Service Manager to join our team.
This is a hands-on role with responsibilities for the service reception on a daily basis whilst making sure department productivity, efficiency and profitability are achieved as well as driving continued improvement in processes and customer experience.
As a senior position within the service department, the role is also accountable for monitoring and encouraging excellence in all aspects of our business whilst driving a culture where we want to have fun in what we do.
We're looking for a passionate, experienced and driven individual with a track record of success in a previous service role. Putting the customer at the heart of everything we do is vital as we drive our customer satisfaction scores for our Mazda Brand.
To be successful in this role it's essential you also have:
- The ability to empower and inspire those around you
- An unwavering commitment to providing excellent customer service
- A dedication and motivation to drive results and exceed departmental budget levels
- Strong people skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- A process-driven attitude and strong attention to detail
As well as our driven and customer focused culture, you will have access to extensive and ongoing training, learning and development opportunities and a supportive work environment.
Benefits of working at North Harbour Mazda:
- A fantastic team environment
- A long-standing customer base
- Industry leading remuneration including the use of a Company vehicle and fuel allowance
- Personal and professional growth potential
APPLY NOW through our online application form below.