COVID-19 Level 3 update. Learn more here.
Group Pre-Delivery Centre Facility Supervisor
Eagers Automotive Pre-Delivery Centre
- Opportunity to Join Australasia’s largest automotive retailer
- Perform a vital role with Eagers Automotive
- Perfect opportunity for candidates that strive for success while working in a high-pressure environment.
Motivated and driven individuals are sought after to join Eagers Automotive. Eagers Automotive takes great pride and is committed to ensuring the highest quality of service to all customers based on a core principle of providing personalised and professional customer service that sets their dealerships apart from its competitors.
This position is a senior role and critical to the success of this facility and its ability to provide vehicles and excellence in customer service to our Dealerships. Very hands-on and require candidates that strive for success while working in a high-pressure environment.
We're currently looking for a Group Pre-Delivery Centre Facility Supervisor to join our team in Mangere.
Key tasks and responsibilities for both roles include (but not limited too):
- Management of all inbound and outbound vehicles
- Organising deliveries and pick up activities within set timeframes
- Lead and motivate our team to optimize efficiency levels and delivery of work
- Manage and develop customer relationships – both internal and external
- Identify opportunities to consistently increase productivity and efficiency
- Attention to detail for expense reduction management
- Develop processes and procedures to improve efficiencies
- Following company's internal processes, procedures and safety standards
- Understanding of financial budgets
- Invest time in staff to shape personal growth and operational performance
- Work closely with all Dealerships to implement solutions improving business performance
- Sound WH&S practices and ensuring compliance
To be successful in these roles the suitable person will have the following essential experience and skills:
- Driven with a purpose to succeed both personally and professionally
- An unwavering commitment to provide excellence in customer service both internally and externally
- Proven experience in a Transport/Logistics/Operations Management
- Ability to drive change, think strategically and set direction to improve outcomes
- Computer literacy and capable of picking up internal systems with ease
- Demonstrated ability to lead, inspire and motivate a team while building a high performing, resilient and supportive team culture
- Highly developed communication skills
- Strong customer service skills and the ability to identify and develop new opportunities
- Experience in WH&S and compliance
- Strong record management skills and attention to detail
- Sound written and verbal communication and negotiation skills
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- The ability to lead , empower and inspire a team to perform at a very high level