COVID-19 Level 3 update. Learn more here.
Service Advisor Ford & Mazda Henderson
Passion for customer service and delivering high standards?
Become the face of our Service Department
Join Eagers Automotive at our John Andrew dealership in Henderson
Motivated and driven individuals are sought after to join Eagers Automotive, part of Australasia's largest Automotive Group. Eagers Automotive takes great pride and is committed to ensuring the highest quality of service to all customers based on a core principle of providing personalised and professional customer service that sets their dealerships apart from its competitors.
Our John Andrew Ford & Mazda Service Centre in Henderson is a well established facility in the heart of the business and retail precinct off Lincoln Rd West. This very busy service centre has enjoyed consistent growth over the years, capitalising on the increase of new vehicles sales into the fleet and business sector and also catering for the private vehicle owners that enjoy the convenience of the central location to their place of work.
We require a Service Advisor who prides themselves on exceptional customer service delivery to become the face of our service department.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Providing the best service to customers by going the extra mile
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Sound computer skills with the ability to pick up new systems quickly
- Impeccable time management and organisational skills
The John Andrew Ford & Mazda Service Centre is a busy 14 bay workshop with a team that prides itself on its service delivery to its loyal customers.
To be successful in this position you must have:
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Be energetic and motivated in all aspects with a positive mindset
- Be able to work with computers and have an excellent phone manner
- Be results driven as an individual and be able to work well within a busy team
- Experience preferred but not essential (similar experience or skills a must)
- Experience with ERA would be an advantage
Benefits of working for The John Andrew Group:
- Great team culture
- Established business with loyal customer base
- Industry leading remuneration including the use of a Company vehicle and fuel allowance
- Huge personal growth potential
- Alongside our results focused culture, you will have access to extensive and ongoing training, learning and development opportunities and a supportive work environment.
- If successful, you will be joining a highly productive, process driven and successful team that thrive under pressure and enjoy celebrating their successes.
If you are someone who strives for "Greatness" and is ready to tackle your next challenge, we want to hear from you.