COVID-19 Protection Framework Settings - Learn more here.
Parts Interpreter | Central Auckland
Motivated and driven individuals are sought after to join the John Andrew Ford and Mazda Parts Team. JAFM takes great pride and is committed to ensuring the highest quality of service to all customers based on a core principle of providing personalised and professional customer service that sets our dealerships apart from its competitors.
John Andrew Ford & Mazda requires a Automotive Parts Interpreter for their busy Parts Department who prides themselves on exceptional customer service. A genuine interest in “Cars”… Previous experience in a franchise parts department would be an advantage but not critical.
- Servicing the parts requirements of the busy workshop.
- Interpreting and identifying automotive parts from various catalogues.
- Dealing with retail customers.
- General warehouse duties and stock taking.
To be considered for this position the ideal candidate would have the following skills and experience:
- You will have a genuine interest in pursuing a long term career in automotive franchise parts.
- You will have a good understanding of computers and motor vehicles.
- You will have excellent understanding on English, both oral and written
- You must be able to work in a busy and demanding environment.
The John Andrew Ford & Mazda Parts Department prides itself on its service delivery to its loyal customers. The successful applicant will join the company at a time where there is a strengthening economy and the opportunity of building your career with Eagers Automotive New Zealand makes sense, all the more so given the well-crafted remuneration structure and benefits.
A current clean NZ driver’s licence is required as use of a company vehicle may be required. A full job description is available upon request.
If you think a long rewarding career with the John Andrew Ford and Mazda parts team is something you have a desire and passion for, then apply now.