John Andrew Ford & Mazda
- Passion for customer service and delivering high standards?
- Become the face of our Service Department
- Join Eagers Automotive at our John Andrew dealership in Grey Lynn
About the company and the role
Motivated and driven individuals are sought after to join Eagers Automotive, part of Australasia's largest Automotive Group. Eagers Automotive takes great pride and is committed to ensuring the highest quality of service to all customers based on a core principle of providing personalised and professional customer service that sets their dealerships apart from its competitors.
The John Andrew Ford & Mazda Service Department in Grey Lynn is a well established facility. Our very busy department has enjoyed strong growth in recent years and therefore require an additional Service Advisor who pride themselves on exceptional customer service delivery to join the team.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Providing the best service to customers by going the extra mile
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Sound computer skills with the ability to pick up new systems quickly
- Impeccable time management and organisational skills
The John Andrew Ford & Mazda Service Centre is a busy workshop with a team that prides itself on its service delivery to its loyal customers.
To be successful in this position you must have:
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Be energetic and motivated in all aspects with a positive mindset
- Be able to work with computers and have an excellent phone manner
- Be results driven as an individual and be able to work well within a busy team
- Experience preferred but not essential (similar experience or skills a must)
Benefits of working for The John Andrew Group:
- Great team culture
- Established business with loyal customer base
- Industry leading remuneration including the use of a Company vehicle and fuel allowance
- Huge personal growth potential
Alongside our results focused culture, you will have access to extensive and ongoing training, learning and development opportunities and a supportive work environment.
If successful, you will be joining a highly productive, process driven and successful team that thrive under pressure and enjoy celebrating their successes.
If you are someone who strives for "Greatness" and is ready to tackle your next challenge, we want to hear from you.
APPLY NOW through our online application form.