COVID-19 Protection Framework Settings - Learn more here.
- Qualified Technicians required
- AVI (WOF) certification preferred
- Take your career further with an industry leader
About the company and the role
Motivated and driven individuals are sought after to join Eagers Automotive. Eagers Automotive takes great pride and is committed to ensuring the highest quality of service to all customers based on a core principle of providing personalised and professional customer service that sets their dealerships apart from its competitors.
At John Andrew Ford and Mazda, we require Service Technicians who pride themselves on exceptional customer service delivery and being a team player to join the team. While previous Ford and/or Mazda experience is an advantage, applications from those with other franchise experience will be considered. Preference will be given to those with AVI (WOF) certification.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Providing the best service to customers by going the extra mile.
- Sound interpersonal skills.
- Sound computer skills with the ability to pick up new systems quickly.
- Impeccable time management and organisational skills.
- Sound diagnostic skills with a proven record of experience.
- Scheduled servicing and mechanical repairs.
Our Service Centre in Penrose prides itself on its service delivery to its loyal customers. The successful applicant will enjoy the rewards of a well-crafted remuneration structure and benefits.
APPLY NOW through the online application form.