Groomer - Henderson
To ensure a highly efficient processing of all vehicles, to ensure that the vehicles are factory grade ready to be delivered to the client.
To maintain and enhance our “customer Service first” motto. To ensure we deliver 110% service.
RESPONSIBILITIES / ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Groom yard, showroom and servicevehicles as directed each morning with particular attention to detailing to ensure the best possible attention.
- Take all necessary precautions to prevent damage or loss to anyvehicle and report any damage or defect caused or found to the supervisor for immediate remedial action.
- Report immediately to your Supervisor any vehicle damage or paint defects discovered during the course of your work.
- Groom sold and service vehicleson a daily basis as directed by Groom Managerto ensure the best possible presentation and maximum customer stratification.
- Assist where necessary and as directed with the pickup and delivery of vehicles, customers and parts.
- Observe and work to specifications when carrying out grooming or refinishing processes.
- Use all workshop equipment and tools with care.
- Co-operate with all colleagues and supervisors.
- Accurately complete all reports of any damage.
- Maintain good housekeeping practices and adhere to safety regulations.
- Inform Supervisor if any difficulty or delay is experienced.
- Report any extra work seen to be needed whilst working on vehicles.
- Ensure that no keys are left in vehicles whilst the groom bay area is unattended.
- The job holder is required to maintain close working relationships with Technicians, Supervisors, Workshop Controller, Administration Staff, Service Manager and Sales Manager.
- Maintain sufficient levels of cleaning materials and advise the Supervisor when these need replenishing. Assist with all vehicle preparation including clerical when necessary to ensure prompt and efficient delivery to the Service department
- An understanding of vehicle grooming with the appropriate use of various chemicals and their specific handling procedures. A keen attitude towards learning of all aspects of the Grooming process.
- Ensure that your work areas are in a tidy and clean condition and free from any safety hazards such as spillages of chemicals. Report immediately to your supervisor or manager of any hazards or unsafe equipment.
- Other duties as required
EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
- Current & Full NZ drivers license
- Knowledge of vehicles.