Assistant / 2IC Service Manager
- Fantastic career opportunity with Eagers Automotive
- Customer focused & fast paced key position awaits you...
- Rare opportunity for a driven leader
About the company and the role
Motivated and driven individuals are sought after to join Eagers Automotive NZ. Eagers Automotive NZ takes great pride and is committed to ensuring the highest quality of service to all customers based on a core principle of providing personalised and professional customer service that sets their dealerships apart from its competitors.
Our leadership team is of the highest standard and we're looking for an Assistant / 2IC Service Manager to join our John Andrew Mazda team in Grey Lynn.
This position reports to the Service Manager and is responsible for providing the best possible service to customers to ensure customer satisfaction is at an all time high and assisting in the operational management of our service department.
Experience in the automotive industry is essential. This is a great opportunity for a Service Advisor to take their career to the next level.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- A proven track record of delivering exceptional performance in a service environment
- Strong professionalism and customer service skills
- Superb interpersonal skills, particularly in motivating teams and creating a positive working environment
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal and external customers
- High level of integrity
- Ability to be hands on managing various workflows, teams and changing priorities
- Prior exposure to dealer management systems including ERA / VA would be an advantage
The John Andrew Ford & Mazda Service Centre is a busy workshop with a team that prides itself on its service delivery to its loyal customers.
To be successful in this position you must have:
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Be energetic and motivated in all aspects with a positive mindset
- Be able to work with computers and have an excellent phone manner
- Be results driven as an individual and be able to work well within a busy team
- Experience preferred but not essential (similar experience or skills a must)
This is a 'once in a lifetime' opportunity to join a well respected, established and high performing business that is in a phenomenal time of growth.
John Andrew Mazda offers a dynamic and fast paced environment where you will be rewarded through an attractive remuneration package which includes car, fuel and phone. You will also be provided with opportunities for further career development, training and advancement.
Our employees have access to a range of exclusive benefits such as discounts on new vehicle purchases, servicing, parts and finance, free annual flu shots and medical checkups, discounts on private health insurance, paid charity and study leave, educational assistance and a variety of discounts on other products and services.
A career in the automotive industry requires enthusiasm, ambition and a passion for success. If you have what it takes to be part of our winning team we want to hear from you today! Please apply now through the online application form.