JOHN ANDREW FORD & MAZDA PENROSE – Apprentice Parts Interpreter
Motivated and driven individuals are sought after to join John Andrew Ford and Mazda, Penrose.JAFM takes great pride and is committed to ensuring the highest quality of service to all customers based on a core principle of providing personalised and professional customer service that sets their dealerships apart from its competitors.
John Andrew Ford & Mazda requires a Apprentice Automotive Parts Interpreter for their busy Parts Department in Penrose who pride themselves on exceptional customer service. A genuine interest in “Cars”... Previous experience in a franchise parts department would be an advantage but not critical.
- Servicing the parts requirements of the busy workshop.
- Interpreting and identifying automotive parts from various catalogues.
- Dealing with retail customers.
- General warehouse duties and stock taking.
To be considered for this position the ideal candidate would have the following skills and experience:
- You will have a genuine interest in pursuing a career in automotive franchise parts.
- You will have a good understanding of computers and motor vehicles.
- You will have excellent understanding on English, both oral and written
- You must be able to work in a busy and demanding environment.
The John Andrew Ford & Mazda Parts Department prides itself on its service delivery to its loyal customers. The successful applicant will join the company at a time where there is a strengthening economy and the opportunity of building your career with AHG New Zealand makes sense, all the more so given the well-crafted remuneration structure and benefits.
A current NZ driver’s licence is required as use of a company vehicle may be required.A full job description is available upon request.Previous applicants need not apply.
Please forward your application including a CV and cover letter to:
Brad Horgan, Group Parts Manager.