COVID-19 Level 3 update. Learn more here.
2nd or 3rd Year Apprentice Technician
- 2nd of 3rd Year Apprentice Technician required
- Take your career further with an industry leader
- Join the John Andrew Ford and Mazda Henderson team
About the company and the role
Motivated and driven individuals are sought after to join Eagers Automotive, part of Australasia's largest Automotive Group. Eagers Automotive takes great pride and is committed to ensuring the highest quality of service to all customers based on a core principle of providing personalised and professional customer service that sets their dealerships apart from its competitors.
The John Andrew Ford and Mazda Service Department in Henderson require a 2nd or 3rd year apprentice technician who pride themselves on exceptional customer service delivery to join the team.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Providing the best service to customers by going the extra mile.
- Sound interpersonal skills.
- Sound computer skills with the ability to pick up new systems quickly.
- Impeccable time management and organisational skills.
- A willingness to learn new tasks and skills
The John Andrew Ford and Mazda Service Centre is a busy workshop with a team that prides itself on its service delivery to its loyal customers. The successful applicant will join the company at a time where there is a strengthening economy and the opportunity of building your career with Eagers Automotive. You will enjoy the rewards of a well-crafted remuneration structure and benefits.
APPLY NOW through the online application form.