AHG NZ 48-hour Vehicle Evaluation
Thinking of upgrading your vehicle but want to make sure you’re making the right decision before committing?
AHG NZ is delighted to offer Lifestyle Finance customers a free, no-obligation, 48-hour vehicle evaluation to experience a new vehicle in your own environment and at your own pace.
We understand purchasing a new car is an important decision and we don’t believe it is one that should be taken lightly. By taking us up on our offer of a 48-hour vehicle evaluation, you can ensure a new vehicle not only meets your needs but fits into your lifestyle.
- Make sure a new vehicle fits down your driveway and in your garage!
- Compare the boot space of a new vehicle with that of your current vehicle
- Test drive a new vehicle on a ‘normal day’ to ensure it is a comfortable fit for you and your family - whether it’s ferrying kids to and from activities, running errands in town, commuting between work and home or simply visiting friends, it’s important it feels right!
- Take the time to familiarise yourself with the technology and safety features of a new vehicle
- Take advantage of the opportunity to show off your potential new vehicle to friends and family!
Choose from a leading range of popular vehicle brands including Ford, Mazda, Holden, Nissan, Mitsubishi and Hyundai. Whether you’re looking for a small hatchback, a load-swallowing van, a tough work-ready ute, family-friendly SUV or futuristic electric vehicle - an AHG NZ dealership will have the right car for you.
Promotion available at participating AHG NZ dealerships. Bookings essential.
Terms and Conditions apply.
AHG NZ 48-hour Vehicle Evaluation Terms and Conditions
The promoter is Auckland Auto Collection Limited (trading as Automotive Holdings Group New Zealand or AHG NZ) (Company Registration # 939375) of 2 Great North Road, Grey Lynn, Auckland, 1021. “AHG NZ” or the promoter” includes the following nine dealerships:
John Andrew Ford, 2 Great North Road, Grey Lynn, Auckland 1021. John Andrew Mazda, 49 Great North Road, Grey Lynn, Auckland, 1021. North Harbour Ford, 11 Link Drive, Wairau Valley, Auckland, 0627. North Harbour Mazda, Corner of Target and Wairau Roads, Glenfield, Auckland, 0627. Davie Motors Holden, 9 Cavendish Drive, Manukau, 2104. Manukau Nissan, 17 Cavendish Drive, Manukau, 2104. West Auckland Nissan, 261 Lincoln Road, Henderson, Auckland, 0610. Auckland Motors Mitsubishi, 686 Great South Road, Manukau, Auckland 2104. Manukau Hyundai, 686 Great South Road, Manukau, Auckland 2104.
- This promotion is only valid for approved Lifestyle Finance customers.
- The promotion is valid across a consecutive 48-hour period and must be used before 30th June 2020. NZ public holiday weekends are excluded.
- Lifestyle Finance customers may request the use of any vehicle from a participating AHG NZ dealership’s range. Ford Performance Vehicles i.e. Ford Mustang, Ranger Raptor, RS model variants and all HSV vehicles (Chevrolet Camaro, Chevrolet Silverado or HSV Sports Cat) are excluded from this promotion. AHG NZ will do their best to provide Lifestyle Finance customers with their preferred vehicle for the desired timeframe however this is subject to vehicle availability and is at the participating dealer’s discretion.
- Bookings are essential. Please visit ahgnz.co.nz/about/lifestyle-finance to arrange [to be confiremed]. AHG NZ would appreciate at least 2 weeks’ notice in order to ensure the specified vehicle is available from a participating dealership for the desired timeframe.
- Pick-up of the vehicle will be from the participating dealership by arrangement (contact details will be supplied following confirmation of vehicle availability). Return of the vehicle to the participating dealership is expected no later than 48 hours after the agreed pick-up time i.e. a pick-up at 12noon Monday 19th August would require drop off before 12noon Wednesday 21st August.
- The vehicle may not travel outside of the Greater Auckland region, unless prior written permission has been sought from the participating dealership.
- The distance the vehicle may travel while in the driver’s possession is limited to 500km, unless prior written permission has been sought from the participating dealership.
- The vehicle will be supplied with a full tank of petrol and if any additional petrol is required this will be at the driver’s cost.
- The vehicle borrowed is insured with the participating AHG NZ dealership and anyone with a valid full NZ Driver’s License is permitted to drive it upon acceptance of the terms and conditions stated within the dealership’s loan car form.
- The driver agrees to ensure that the vehicle will be operated within the law and abiding to the NZ road rules at all times.
- All traffic infringement, speed camera and parking fines obtained while the vehicle is in the possession of the driver are the responsibility of the driver.
- There is a maximum $2,000 insurance excess which the driver may be required to contribute to should they be purposefully negligent with the vehicle while it is in their care.