COVID-19 Level 3 update. Learn more here.
Eagers Automotive NZ Update – COVID-19 Level 3 - 28.02.2021
As per the Government’s announcement on Saturday 27th February, all Eagers Automotive Dealerships will be operating under strict COVID-19 Alert Level 3 restrictions until further notice.
All dealership sales, service, parts and finance operations are open and available for business in a strictly contactless manner during this time.
Bookings and appointments are essential over this period as entry to our showrooms and dealership buildings is not possible throughout Level 3.
If you have an appointment scheduled over the next 7 days, rest assured we can still accommodate your visit as we have strong contactless processes, safe social distancing practices and stringent hygiene measures in place to keep you and our Team safe, happy, healthy and moving.
We have done it before and we are prepared to do it again. A reminder of our operations under COVID-19 Alert Level 3:
- For specific dealership enquiries please visit dealership websites to contact our Teams directly
- Dealership staff are available remotely with the ability to conduct video consultations and meetings as required
- New and used vehicles are available to purchase online with contactless test drives and deliveries available via appointment
- We can facilitate safe and contactless nationwide delivery and our online process ensure we can price trade-ins during this time
- Our finance team is online and available to discuss and tailor flexible finance options for new and existing customers
- All documentation and transactions will be conducted in a strictly contactless manner with payment options including debit/credit card, online banking and LayBuy
Although we’ll all be working in different ways over the next 7 days, we are focussed and remain committed to providing the same high level of safe and quality service you have come to know and enjoy.
We will update any changes to our operations as soon as we learn more about future Alert Levels.
We’ve got this New Zealand! Let’s unite to stamp out COVID-19 from our communities.
Kia Kaha. Stay Safe. Be Kind.