COVID-19 Protection Framework Red Setting - Learn more here.
COVID-19 Level 3 Update
Following the Government’s announcement on Monday 20th September, all Eagers Automotive Dealerships are pleased to be opening contactlessly from Wednesday 22nd September.
All dealership sales, service, parts and finance operations are open and available for business in a strictly contactless manner during Level 3.
Bookings and appointments are essential over this period as entry to our showrooms and dealership buildings is not possible until Auckland moves down to Level 2.
If you have a confirmed appointment or booking scheduled during Level 3, rest assured we can accommodate your visit safely as we have strong contactless processes, social distancing and contact tracing practices and stringent hygiene measures in place to keep you and our Team safe, happy and healthy.
Any visitor to our premises to facilitate a contactless booking or an appointment must sign in using the NZ Covid Tracer app.
A reminder of how our dealerships can work under COVID-19 Alert Level 3:
- All parts orders can be facilitated contactlessly. For parts enquiries, call our Trade Parts Team on 0800 088 844.
- For specific dealership enquiries please visit dealership websites to contact our teams directly
- All dealership staff are available remotely with the ability to conduct video consultations and meetings during usual business hours – many of our Team are also happy to chat outside of these times!
- New and used vehicles can be viewed and purchased online, with virtual walk-throughs, demonstrations and contactless vehicle appraisals available
- Contactless test drives can be facilitated throughout Level 3 however are required to be booked at least 24 hours in advance
- Safe and contactless nationwide delivery can be facilitated for vehicle deliveries and trade-ins
- Our finance team is online and available to discuss and tailor flexible finance options for new and existing customers
- All documentation and transactions will be conducted in a strictly contactless manner with payment options including debit/credit card, online banking and LayBuy
While we continue to work in different ways during Level 3, we are focused and remain committed to providing the same high level of safe and quality service you have come to know and enjoy from Eagers Automotive dealerships.
We will update any changes to our operations here as we move through future alert levels.
For now we’re excited and prepared to get our Teams, customers and communities all moving again in a safe and socially distanced way.