COVID-19 Level 3 update. Learn more here.
Eagers Automotive NZ Update - COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
As the outbreak of COVID-19 continues to rapidly develop in NZ and across the world, we wanted to take the opportunity to share what we’re doing to ensure the health and wellbeing of our staff and guests, as well as minimise the spread of the virus throughout our communities.
Your health is our priority.
Our number one priority is to do everything we can to protect the health and wellbeing of our people and our guests. While we always endeavour to provide a safe and clean environment, we are closely following the Ministry of Health guidelines and have put several processes and practices in place across all our locations to respond to COVID-19 developments.
Current customer-facing measures in place include:
- Hand sanitiser is available at all customer-facing locations with all rest rooms well stocked with hand wash and paper towels.
- Our team have been advised to refrain from physical greetings such as handshakes and are encouraged to come up with new, fun ways to say ‘hi’!
- Throughout the day we routinely clean and sanitise all frequently touched surfaces across our locations including workstations, counter tops, phones, keyboards and door handles.
- Our technicians are using protective sheets and gloves when in customer vehicles and extra precautions are in place for handling keys and any high-contact interior or exterior vehicle surfaces.
- We are working hard to provide new and innovative ways for customers to interact with our dealerships and staff including offering ‘we come to you’ test drives, online payment solutions and adapted communication capabilities.
Additional measures include:
- We have advised our team to stay home if they are feeling unwell and to seek medical advice via Healthline or their GP if they show any signs of a fever or symptoms of COVID-19 or other sickness.
- Eagers Automotive NZ is following all government restrictions on travel and strictly adhering to the 14-day self-isolation policy.
- We are circulating consistent and regular communication to our team about the importance of maintaining safe hygiene and high standards of cleanliness.
- We have limited our physical interaction across the business, practising safe social distancing and working with our people to encourage and facilitate flexible working arrangements wherever possible.
- Our regular cleaning practises across all locations have been updated to ensure extra care.
We remain open for business.
We are open for business and are working hard with our partners and suppliers to ensure the level of service we provide is the same great experience you have come to know and expect across our Group.
There’s never been a better time to buy a new vehicle.
- Our nine Auckland dealerships are well stocked with a great selection of new and quality pre-owned vehicles available for sale at great prices.
- On-site finance is available at extremely competitive rates and subject to credit criteria and finance company approval, can be tailored specifically to your personal requirements.
Our service, parts and tyre workshops are operating as usual.
- Our parts, service and tyre operations are maintaining regular opening hours across all 13 of our Greater Auckland locations. Our skilled team of factory-trained and highly qualified technicians are ready, willing and able to carry out all required services on your vehicle to ensure the ongoing safety of you and your family.
- Our customer service team can be reached between 7am – 6pm Monday to Friday to assist you with any service booking requirements via email customerservices@Eagers Automotivenz.co.nz or phone 0800 994 040
If you can’t come to us, we’re happy to come to you.
We understand the current situation makes life as we know it a little difficult. If you would like to get in touch but are in self-isolation, feeling unwell or are generally uncomfortable about being ‘out and about’ at this time, contact us via email or phone and we will work with you to arrange a suitable and safe solution.
We understand this is an unprecedented and rapidly developing situation. We will continue to monitor information regarding COVID-19 closely and follow guidance given by the government to ensure we’re doing all we can to protect the health and wellbeing of our staff and guests.
As always, we thank you for your enduring loyalty and support and we look forward to continuing to work with you, albeit in possibly new and unique ways!
The Eagers Automotive NZ Team